Friday 1 February 2008

Gift Grub Downloads



I rather enjoy Today FM in the mornings. The Ian Dempsey show is great company for my otherwise lonely early morning commute from Limerick to Galway (Thank God for the Ennis bypass!). Like most people the skit named Gift Grub is the highlight of the show for me. Hilarious stuff altogether. I always wanted to download the gift grub clips, but in my esteemed opinion Todayfm.com is one of the worst websites to navigate ever! I really hope they fix it up sooner rather than later. Anyway getting to the point of this ramble I came across a brilliant site for downloading the gift grub skits.


Download Gift Grub Here


If you're a fan I recommend bookmarking it. While I'm at it I must also recommend Ray Foley's blog. The best show on Today FM. Remember its only a bit of fun for your lunch time.

No comments: