Saturday 19 January 2008

I've Become a Blogster

Hi everybody....

Well as some of you may be aware my brother has had a rather entertaining blog going since 2006. I actually find it vastly humorous and interesting. (Where's that €20 Seán?)


Being completely sick of Bebo and Facebook, I've decided to take my brother's advice and start a blog for myself. Now I'm definitely not a writer and in fairness there's no way I can compete with my brother's wit, sarcasm and ability to find monolithic (bigger) words in the dictionary than I can. Mostly in part so I don't have to directly compete with him I've decided to blog about what I do best: a nerd blog. Being very much into IT and currently studying it (final year), I have a few nice projects and some source code that other students might find useful. Hell I might just recommend stuff and put up silly videos I like from Youtube. Maybe Seán will give me some pointers on how to make it more entertaining.


I plan on just doing this when I have a bit of time on my hands – When my other half is getting ready to go out or like now when I'm in the middle of my exams. For when I have nothing better to do!

No comments: