Friday 25 April 2008

There is no 'Ctrl' button on Chuck Norris's laptop

Chuck Norris is always in control!

Ah, the relief of finishing the final year project for college. As you can guess by the amount of posts on the blog, I have been doing other things. Spending a lot of time "researching" my project somebody pointed out to me to Google "find chuck norris" and press "I'm Feeling Lucky" (Thanks Fitzy!)

Sure enough, those smart guys (& girls) at google came up with this.

Very nice. Must be the person with the same job as the Virgle post!

2 comments:

Sully said...

Class! I just checked it out - the URL and disclaimer shows that it's not actually a Google site, which tarnishes your humorous musing at the end!

Funnily enough, if you type something other than a URL into the Firefox address bar, it uses Google's 'I'm feeling lucky' service - so "Hotmail", "CNN", etc will get you where you want to go. There's something more satisfying about this online easter-egg when you type it directly into the address bar!

Sully said...

PS: The Word Verification system on the comments is quite difficult!

I think there's a blog post to be made out of looking at insanely difficult methods of proving you're not a spambot (look at Rapidshare's new system for the best example I can think of). I'd do it myself, but any suggestions you have would be infinitely more helpful, seeing as you're the guy with the useful degree and all!